Re: Transportation offer (longish)

To: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Subject: Re: Transportation offer (longish)
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 21:39:01 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Steph,

I can't take you up on your kind offer, but I was so pleased and moved by
your kind offer that I wanted to thank you for taking the time and effort
to make this generous offer to the list.  That's what this list is all
about ... one person helping another in anyway they can!

Just hope I can return a favour in due course,

Tony
Midland, MI