Ebay TR6

To: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Ebay TR6
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 23:28:34 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by George Richardson
>Yesterday I drove up to Rochester NY (300 miles) to pick up my latest, a
TR6 I won on Ebay for $500.
<Snip>
I played with it today. At first, just to have something to do, but my
older son, now 16 and taking driving lessons, was hanging around and
showing more interest than I would have believed.
<Snip>
I think he's in love. If I'd known it would have this effect on him, I'd
have gotten a TR6 long ago. He doesn't care for the TR3 much, Thinks the
Stag is OK (but doesn't believe I'll ever finish it), but likes the 6.
He did like the Jag XJ6, but only helped with it when asked.

He'd like me to get it running for him to use during the summer. I guess
I'll go over and download a Moss TR6 catalog.
--
George Richardson
<

Way to go, George.  Train 'em early.  Like my wife.  She thought the TR6's
I had were OK but when I swapped one for the TR3 she claimed it as hers.
Had I but known...

Dave