It's Alive!!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: It's Alive!!!
From: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 20:30:09 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

Just thought I would let you all know that I started my 74 TR6 today for the
first time since I started the rebuild.  Two years worth of money, sweat and
brused knuckles and it runs.  Took awhile but I put some books to sit on and
took the wife for a trip around the block (no interior yet).  I have a oil
leak or two, can't figure where they are comming from but I think I can
figure it out.  Runs great and the whole block came out to see the car.
Thanks to everyone who gave me advice over the last few years.

Kyle Rice.