Re: TR3 tires

To: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>, "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 tires
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 22:36:41 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I just got a set of Michelins XZX's nice tire ,good looking tread pattern (
very classic) . Their about $75 apiece now from a local ( LA ) tire place
installed . British Wire Wheel in Aptos,Ca. also carries other brands but
these look the best.Haven't gotten far on them yet as I just broke a
pushrod..
Mike Andrews
1955  TR-2  ts7687

>From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@borg.com>
>To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
>Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: TR3 tires
>Date: Sat, May 13, 2000, 6:26 AM
>

> Dave,
>
> I run MICHELIN 165 SR 15  XzX's on my 1958 TR3A. I purchased the tires at
SEARS