Re: It's Alive/Mother's Day!!

To: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's Alive/Mother's Day!!
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 06:46:53 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
    congratulations kyle!!  it looks like i'm WAY ahead of you in my
restoration as i've got an actual SEAT sitting (not bolted) on the
floorboard!  and since you're 6 was "birthed" on mother's day, that made you
a brand new mother as well!
    sounds like "mother and child" are doing well......WAY TO GO!
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (illegally being driven around neighborhood)
Denver, Co