Now I've got questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Now I've got questions
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 02:14:09 EDT
Listers,
I was out back pulling the dash out of my 72 GT6, two thirds of it came out
with no problem.  The left hand section is where the difficulty arose, I
can't get it loose.  Plus, on this same section is the washer/wiper switch.
In trying to remove the knob, I noticed that it is retained by a pin pressed
through the knob and into the shaft.  Problem is, it does not appear to screw
in and there is no hole on the opposite side to press it out.  Before I do
what crossed my mind, Iwant to hear what you have to suggest.

        Michael