Re: TR6 for sale near Chicago

To: <Tobermory9@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 for sale near Chicago
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 16:05:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

----- Original Message -----
From: <Tobermory9@aol.com>

> Driving home this evening I spotted a late model TR6 - Eggshell white (I'm
> not sure of the actual color name) with a black top.  It seemed to be in
good
> shape with no obvious rust.  It was raining and hailing too much for me to
> stand around and give it a good look-see.  If anybody is interested, I
took
> down the number - 847/256-7766.  If anybody in the area wants to check it
> out, it's in the driveway of the Wilmette Car Care Center on Greenbay Road
> just south of Lake Street.  NFI  as I don't even know who's selling it or
> what they're asking.

Per the people at Wilmette (IL) Auto Care, the car belongs to a customer of
theirs. They told a friend who called about the car after I spotted it that
it has a very rusty frame. There was 1 offer for $5200 made on the car, but
the person who made the offer never came back to buy the car.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
CT52499 VSCDA Group 2 #58
Highland Park, IL