TR6 for sale near Chicago

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 for sale near Chicago
From: Tobermory9@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:49:17 EDT

--part1_bc.5226c5a.2651686d_boundary

From: Tobermory9@aol.com
Full-name: Tobermory9
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 19:35:17 EDT
Subject: TR6 for sale ner Chicago
To: triumphs@autox.team.net

Hi All -
Driving home this evening I spotted a late model TR6 - Eggshell white (I'm
not sure of the actual color name) with a black top.  It seemed to be in good
shape with no obvious rust.  It was raining and hailing too much for me to
stand around and give it a good look-see.  If anybody is interested, I took
down the number - 847/256-7766.  If anybody in the area wants to check it
out, it's in the driveway of the Wilmette Car Care Center on Greenbay Road
just south of Lake Street.  NFI  as I don't even know who's selling it or
what they're asking.
Regards,
Paula Keats

--part1_bc.5226c5a.2651686d_boundary--