Weekly Car Show - Wheaton, Illinois

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weekly Car Show - Wheaton, Illinois
From: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 14:20:10 -0700 (PDT)
I thought I would copy and distribute the following message.  I attended the
show last year as often as I could.  It was worth it.  There were about 40
to 50 cars displayed each week.  The theme nights are not exclusively
limited to those cars.

Downtown Wheaton "Classic Car Night"
Fridays, June 2 - September 1, 2000
7:00 To 9:00pm

June will mark the return of the popular Classic Car Night. This will be the
third season for this crowd pleaser. It again will take place in Downtown
Wheaton, on Fridays, from 7 to 9 PM. It will run from June 2nd to September
1st. A DJ will be playing tunes from those classic times. Please join us for
a fun filled night. Free parking is available to all spectators and
participants.

6/2/00 Ford Night Season Kick-Off
6/9/00 Buick / G. Sport / G. National
6/16/00 Custom / Modified
6/23/00 GTO
6/30/00 Oldsmobile
7/7/00 Super Chevy
7/14/00 Imports
7/21/00 Corvette
7/28/00 Pontiac
8/4/00 SS Night
8/11/00 Mopar
8/18/00 Sport Car / Muscle Car
8/25/00 Street Rod

Steve Peca
Wheaton, Illinois / Branchburg, New Jersey
1958 TR3A - TS23867L