GT6 / TR3 difference...Wow!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6 / TR3 difference...Wow!
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 18:50:11 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Drove my first TR3 last weekend, right after jumping out of my GT6+. What a
time warp event! I always thought TR3s were so low to the ground, with the
doors cut down and all...looks like you could scrape your elbows on the
ground. Well, I was amazed at how high I was sitting. After the GT6, I felt
like I was driving a 1950s American sedan with the roof cut off! Before you
TR3 guys get upset, I'm not being critical,,,I'd LOVE one, but it just
amazed me how big it felt, and how much older it seemed...ten years really
is a long time in the automotive scheme of things!

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L