Jag Vs TR owners

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jag Vs TR owners
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 18:46:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, actually Austin Healey owners....

First of all, it is "Wine and Cheese, vs Beer and CHEESIES"   :)
(much better, almost an alliteration)

Second,  AH owners vs TR owners count too.

Ten years ago, I was an early 20 something kid that started our club.  Yes,
we had some, um, older diehards, but it was a young crowd.  A poor-ish crowd
of "drivers" who drove, then enjoyed a brown bottle or two.

We used to laugh at the AH meetings where they got together in a home,  had
a "pot luck" supper, and drank - of all things - Wiiine !!

Guess what?  Ten years later, yours truly has been the pres. of the
provincial winemakers association, and about half our members make their
own.  Guess what we did this xmas party?

Yup.  In a member's home, pot luck,  table full of wine.

Oh,  we have become Healey owners!  Next stop,  Jagdom?

Dave T
Winnipeg