Re: Head gasket gunk

To: "Keith Ehrlich" <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Head gasket gunk
From: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 22:01:51 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Keith:

Try a single edge razor blade that are used with a holder (sold in hardware
stores) that are used to take paint of windows.  The shop that did the head
on my car recommended the above.  Worked great, also took of the carbon
build up on the top of the cylinders and the head gasket gunk.

Good Luck
Martin