Re: Wiring/solenoid/starting problems

To: "List Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring/solenoid/starting problems
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:16:56 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi All
Thanks for posting this I thought I was the only one who had a car that
under stood every word. I have found it to be advantageous to tell my cars
they will be going on holiday well in advance as when they find out at short
notice the tantrum is bigger and harder to fix. With this in mind I told my
2000 MKI we were taking it to Holland and the within 24 hours the light
switch failed, fuel line split, and others which escape me failed. easy
enough. Dads car however (when I lived at home) we told the day before we
were leaving for a holiday and the clutch failed!

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite
2000 MKI