Re: Head Gasket Vendor

Subject: Re: Head Gasket Vendor
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 07:24:04 -0700
Cc: triumphs list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jerry :

That would be Mordy Dunst at http://www.headgasket.com/

I've no direct experience with his gaskets, but I've never heard a
complaint.  His primary product is a solid copper replacement for the
shim steel headgaskets that used to be available for the TR2/3/4
(frequently used by racers to raise the compression ratio), but he will
make almost anything you want from solid copper in a variety of
thicknesses.

Randall