Ageist remark, was Re: New!!Sports Cars

To: bstinocher@unipres.com, Chip19474@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ageist remark, was Re: New!!Sports Cars
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:38:03 EDT
In a message dated 5/16/2000 8:14:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
bstinocher@unipres.com writes:

<< However, having the 20 year olds wave sure beats having someone in their
60's
 wave!

 Sorry for the "ageist" remark! >>

Speaking of ageism, I was recently talking to my newly single 40-something
sister about her dating status, and churlishly remarked that most guys would
rather have two at 25 than one at 50 (well, I thought it was funny).

But then she reminded me that 25 will go into 50 more than 50 will go into
25. The girl has no sense of humor.

Les Landon
1962 TR3B TCF644L
Baton Rouge