RE: Box swap

To: "'John Gillis'" <jgillis@tcd.ie>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Box swap
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 16:24:37 +0200
John

I've heard that it can be used in the TR 3 A , so I guess it should be
suitable for the TR 2 as well , but unfortunately full details are not
available .

I would also like to know if a 2000 gearbox and overdrive could be used in a
Spitfire 4 ( aka Mk 1 ) .

Best wishes .
Chris de Wet
South Africa
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d