Fw: 20 Gal. Parts Washer from Harbor Freight

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 20 Gal. Parts Washer from Harbor Freight
From: "Brad Hofmann" <blhjr@amaonline.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:56:45 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>, <sanborn@net1plus.com>
You can also get a complete line of environmentally safe
parts washers and supplies called the "Smart Washer"
system from  Chemfree.  I have used and actually sell
these washers to large companies/corporations, but can't
to individuals, unfortunately.  My contact in the sales
Department is Melissa Page, her e-mail is :mpage@chemfree.com
Even if the washers are prices higher than you want, the supplies
are very reasonable.  This washer really works well.

Brad Hofmann
Amarillo,Texas
'68 & '70 Spits (ailing!)