Re: 20 Gal. Parts Washer from Harbor Freight

To: sanborn@net1plus.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 20 Gal. Parts Washer from Harbor Freight
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 12:00:41 EDT
Brian,

We use varsol..  It works real well but it isnt the most friendly oil based
product that you can use..  but it probably is the best oil and grime cutter
available and in this area it was originally sold as the fluid for parts
cleaners...  Its not real expensive, but it is starting to be difficult to
locate.  We buy it from a local heating oil provider..

Be sure to use plastic gloves when using it,,, like I said,, it works real
well..

Paul Cordts
Custom CArs, Inc.