TR4 engine and tranny in Michigan

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 engine and tranny in Michigan
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 08:49:03 PDT
Man, just when I think I've got this over 50 thing licked a "senior moment"
pops up to bite me in the ass.

A few weeks back a fine gentleman on the list offered me a TR4 engine and
transmission, if I would only go and pick it up. To play it safe, I stored
the message (I thought) in a folder, printed it out and magnetted the
message to my refrigerator (in my houshold, the great repository for
information and drug company freebee magnets). I also thought I had taken
his address and put it in my "brain book".

I guess I didn't. Well, the folder has dissapeared from my file, the message
on the fridge is gone, and I can't remember the guy's name...

(sigh)

If you're out there, take pity... Give me a holler...

Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois      1962 TR4 (CT4852L)