Pertronix Ignitor for TR

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pertronix Ignitor for TR
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 18:40:34 EDT
Hello List..

I just have to say a few words about the electronic ignition system called
The Ignitor by Pertronix. After installing it for the first time....

It is incredible!!

It's so simple to hookup that your 10 year old child could do it, maybe a 8
year old child if he/she is mechanically minded and good with a wrench.

The elimination of points and the related problems is a "God send" for those
of us who have to mess with this stuff every day.

The kit costs us less than  a few sets of new points.

If you have any distributor shaft wobble this will eliminate your problem
without having to do any distributor repair.

Comparing this Ignitor system to the Crane system, for us, there is no
comparison.  The Crane unit has an external control box and the Pertronix
system is self contained, neat and clean.

For those of you considering going to electronic ignition... consider it no
longer..  Run to the store or grab you phone and order one today..

Now for the disclaimer!
I get no kick-back for endorsing this product from the manufacturer.

Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.