Re: Pertronix Ignitor for TR

To: Z27407@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pertronix Ignitor for TR
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 09:34:28 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I've got both kinds of ignition systems -- Pertronix in the TR6 Queen, and Crane
in the GT6.  The Petronix is a sweet installation, but for those who want to
make sure they're getting the strongest possible spark, you'll want the
amplified Crane system.

For the record, I can't tell the difference between them.

--
Martin Secrest
GT6, TR6