TR6 Air Conditioner:

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Air Conditioner:
From: Crazeecooter@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 10:58:05 EDT
Listers:

I have mentioned this before on the list back during the winter...but I have
a factory tr6 air conditioner that I took out of my 74 TR6 during my rebuild.
 I was about to put it on Ebay...but thought I would offer it here first.

The AC worked fine while in the car...and is complete, minus some ductwork
that goes underneath the dash.   It does have the AC speaker panels, the
plastic piece that goes over the blower above the passegener footwall, all
controls, relays, pulleys (including the one that connects to the red fan
blade...and all other hardware)

I was going to start the minimum bid at $500.00 (shipping not included) as
when I was calling around junkyards to see how much they went for I was
getting told prices from 600.00-800.00.  Anyways....like I said, I thought I
would offer it here first..

email me off the list if interested, want pictures, have questions etc.

Jonathan.