OK the diff's out...

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OK the diff's out...
From: Douglas Frank <frank@imaphub.zk3.dec.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 16:23:25 -0400
and the driveshaft came with it, of course! :-)

So, I thought I'd take the shaft somewhere and have it checked for
straightness and balanced (not that anything's wrong with it, I think).  Where
(in northern New England) should I take it?

And to keep the rest of you busy, what else should I be doing while the
drivetrain's out of the car, from the clutch back?

Also, does anyone sell a complete poly bushing kit?  I'd like to do all four
corners, the swaybar and steering.

tia!
--
--Doug