Re: TR2-Camber

Subject: Re: TR2-Camber
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 13:52:46 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Ron wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does somebody now what options there are to make my camber negative for my
> TR2?

Several people offer adjustable upper A-arms or adjustable upper
pivots.  Try BFE, Revington TR or Power British.

> Question no 2:
> Is the vertical link of a TR2/3 the same as a TR6? more clear: has the
> stub-axle has the same position?

Don't know about the stub axle position, but the link is not the same.
Starting with the TR4A, the front suspension has 3 degrees of castor,
which is built into the vertical link.  The links were also different
from side to side on the later cars.

Randall
59 TR3A