Re: GT6 gearbox cont'd

To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: GT6 gearbox cont'd
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 00:02:30 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Hi David
I use a thin piece of timbere that goes up between the back of the sump pan
and the engine back plate, I have found this to be the best solution for all
the cars in our fleet. this puts the force onto quite a srong area of the
engine, make sure the block is wide enough to reach the block on either side
of the aluminium plate that carrieas the oil seal.

Graham.