Drive Your British Car Week

To: TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Drive Your British Car Week
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 20:57:29 -0400
I have figured out the secret to driving a TR3 over long distances.

The TR3 I got two years ago is a lot of fun but the seats provide little
support and after about half an hour my backside goes to sleep and after an
hour it starts to hurt.  But I figured out the secret to driving it over
long distances: Take a TR6 along and swap out every hour or so.

My wife and I, with the help of Brian Borgstede and his wife Robin, took
the TR3 and the TR6 to the Columbia British Car Show, a drive of about 120
miles each way.  We swaped out cars at the halfway point and it worked out
well.

So we started out Drive Your British Car Week in the right fashion.  Two
awards!

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA
57 TR3 (1st in class) (only 3 out there BTW)
71 TR6 (3rd in class) (one of three to show up)
80 TR8 (Would have been there save for the lack of windscreen, top,
exhaust...)