tr3b brakes - broken bleed nipple

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr3b brakes - broken bleed nipple
From: "Richard White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 20:22:25 CDT
Lister,

Two weeks ago I found enough nerve to try starting my B after about
seven year "rest".  I have the engine running, no real problems
just a stuck float and a couple of carb gaskets.  Today I tried to
bleed the brakes and now I need some advice.

Both rear bleeder nipples were stuck. The DCO, me, proceeded to break one of
them.  It is broken even with the wheel cylinder.

How do I fix the broken one?  Do I need to just replace the wheel
cylinder?

How do I get the other one out with out breaking it.

Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF587L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!