TR4 Help needed in Savannah!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Help needed in Savannah!!
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 22:24:11 EDT
Hi List,

I just got off the telephone with Larry Miceli, who is on his way back from
Carlisle, and is driving a TR4 bought by Hayes Harris up in VA somewhere back
to Florida. It seems the crankshaft fan pulley has decided to fly apart and
they are in desperate need for a spare.
Anyone in Savannah, or nearby happen to have one? Or know where one could be
found?
The only means at the moment to get in touch with them is via Larry's
cellphone, 954-294-6311. They are limping into Savannah, and I will post the
hotel phone # etc. as soon as I get it.
The part #'s they need are 110023 & 107252 from the TR4 Spare Parts Manual.
Same parts as TR2 - 4A.

Thanks much to anyone who can lend a hand!

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4