Re: brit car week

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brit car week
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:52:36 -0400
Fred Thomas wrote:

> meeting-up with Dan Masters, and traveling to Champagne/Urbana, Illinois,
> for the big 4 day car party, now if my figures are correct, I'm driving
> about 750 miles one-way,

Ha!  Back & forth to school, Schenectady NY to Champaign,
890 miles
one way, twice a semester, in a Mk3 GT6.  Of course, it was
new
then.... but oh, my aching back!

When I first sat down again in another GT6 almost 30 years
later,
that backache was the first memory to come flooding back.
Gotta
lower that seat somehow!
--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.  Helpmate, n.
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.     A wife, or bitter half.

'73 GT6 III
'98 A4