Carlisle Return

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carlisle Return
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:21:56 EDT
Hello All.  I am back from wet, cold, and damp Carlisle, Pa. Years ago I use
to live in Pocono Lake, Pa. Right on top of the mountains. This weather
reminded me why I took a transfer down south. The crowd was small in numbers
and less British vendors than in the pass. Got to put some names with faces
this year. Thanks Andy for taking the hardtop. I found my parts I was looking
for. Needed a gas tank for my TR-6. Purchased one for $50.00 with some
surface rust on bottom of tank. And late Saturday afternoon found another one
with no rust for $50.00. Purchase it also. Both tanks are clean inside and
have sending units. My tank has a fiberglass patch that is leaking. It did
get me home from Portland, Me. last year. I have seen a note that now they
are not changing the date for the import show. Any truth to this?  John,
Flintstone, GA