Re: Carlisle Return

To: JRossi727@aol.com
Subject: Re: Carlisle Return
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:04:37 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Hello John,
Sorry I did not see you a Carlisle. I arrived there on Thursday night and
went to the show on Friday and Saturday. I agree that the number of
vendors were down, but I found lots of great stuff (I hope my wife
doesn't see how much I spent!!)  Seemed like the pickup trucks full of
junk were missing, but most of the "professional" vendors were there.
Lots of great cars and bargains. I came back to Florida with Hayes Harris
of Wire Wheel Classics , who made a stop in Richmond, VA. for their
annual car show. He bought a TR4 that I ended up driving all the way back
to Florida!.

Keep that in mind the next time you arrange to take a trip with a car
dealer!! :-)
Hope to see you in Richmond for the VTR.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.