FYI K&N Oil Filters

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FYI K&N Oil Filters
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:40:48 EDT
Hello List..

This past weekend I became aware of K&N Oil Filters being offered for sale at
my local Advance Auto Parts Store.  This filter is made by the same K&N that
makes the Filtercharger Air Kits and cleaners.  I have purchased and
installed one of these oil filters on a TR and really like the product.  The
bonus to me is that the top of the filter has a 1" molded nut for tightening
and removing.  This may be a wonderful item for those cars that accept the
"spin on" filter.  The 1" socket fits easily on the top of the filter and
will allow easy removal.

No more twisted wrists from trying to remove a stuck on filter..

Check 'em out!  Costs me right at $8.00 per unit..

Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.