Re: TR3/4 Judson Supercharger????

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR3/4 Judson Supercharger????
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 06:39:07 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Rick:

One of our club members (Central PA Triumph Club) just installed
one in his TR4 and it looks great and he reports it really makes a
difference on the low end. You can contact him, Dave Herr, by
going to our web site  http://www.cptc.org   He is the web master.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6