RE: TR3/4 Judson Supercharger????

To: "'Rikrock@aol.com'" <Rikrock@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3/4 Judson Supercharger????
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 00:15:40 -0400
Rich - pick up a copy of the June,2000 Grassroots Magazine.  There is a
terrific article about the Supercharger as well as a reference to a man who
evidently knows all you might want about them -- George Folchi in New
Milford, CT  (860 355-2807).  It might be worth your time to travel the 200
miles to have him look it over.

NFI
Carl