Thanks for the help!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the help!!
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:03:24 -0400
A quick note to all those folks on the list who replied to my plea for
help when the TR4 that I drove back from Carlisle, PA  broke down in
Savannah, GA.  The people on the list truly are Terrific!!!

A big thanks to Don Marshal in Jax who was ready with the part and a
trailer! Fortunately, we managed a make shift repair that allowed us to
get home without anymore problems, but knowing that we had a backup plan
was a great relief. Thanks again.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.