RE: GT6 gas tank

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GT6 gas tank
From: Jane Burdekin <jane.burdekin@admin.bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:15:26 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks to all Barry, Martin, Kevin and Fred for the excellent advise.  You
guys are great.  I checked into the gas tank renu place, they said 250 plus
shipping. Sounds like they know what they are doing tho.  I do have a good
mechanic to help me with the stuff I'm not comfortable doing myself.  I'll
keep you all posted with the progress.  Figures this has to happen when I am
supposed to be out there driving it...

Jane
'67 GT6