RE: Rimmer Bros Signal Red Spray Cans

To: JOHNEDWARDALLEN@aol.com, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rimmer Bros Signal Red Spray Cans
From: Michael Nugent <nugentmd@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:49:52 -0400 (EDT)
Try the several reds Duplicolor sells at your FLAPS (shoot them on
cardboard), then compare with a non-faded part of your car (inside the
trunklid).  When you find the closest one, remember what it is - if you ever
have a shop paint the outside, have them use the matching paint (e.g., 1998
Chevy Blazer red, or whatever).  Your touch up paint will then be an exact
match for the outside.

Mike
Renton, WA