removing water pump TR7 /Stag

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: removing water pump TR7 /Stag
From: "sujit roy" <sujitroy@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:58:37 PDT
Hi Guys,

If I mention just Stag in the subject, I don't think I'll get as many people
looking  at this e-mail. However, the TR7 has a similar water pump.
My water pump on my Stag is stuck in its housing.  The center
bolt is out.  When that happens, the ROM calls for using a special tool that
I don't have. The tool seems like a simple slide hammer mechanism
Has any one made one of these tools that I may borrow
in the US, specifically the San Jose bay area? Or can anyone make any other
suggestions in removing it?

Sujit