Re: More British Car week

To: Mark Price <mprice@keystonesystems.com>
Subject: Re: More British Car week
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:59:25 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Hey Mark!

Did you ever get your interior done?  ;-)

I don't know who ordered the weather here for British Car Week, but it has
been incredible!  It has gotten a little hot in the afternoon, but
mornings are in the upper sixties and lower seventies.  A few scattered
showers and I have a top, I just refuse to put it up!!

Have a great one and enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Michael
        St. Louis, MO or thereabouts