Re: More British Car week

To: mprice@keystonesystems.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More British Car week
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 17:19:42 EDT
Mark...From a fellow 250 owner...CONGRATULATIONS! It must be wonderful
feeling! One I hope to have within the next year. My car is still in many
pieces but it is definitely coming together. Thanks for the inspiration in
your message and many miles of happy motoring!
By the way...what color is your 250? I recently went to a local (Rocky
Mountain Triumph Club) meeting in Golden, CO last weekend and saw what must
be one of the finest (if not thee finest) example of a totally unrestored,
perfect original condition, one-owner (!) Valencia Blue TR250 in existence!
It belongs to a club member, Bob Becwar, who along with being the luckiest
guy in the world, is also one of the nicest! I have discovered a wellspring
of info and and an invitation to come over and examine the car anytime! I
finally had to go home after drooling over Bob's car for most of 2 hours and
shooting two rolls of film. What a resource. In fairness, aside from my
car-type predjudice, there were some fantastic other model TRs there as well.
They were all exciting to look at. It was a great British Car Week!
Larry Morrison
TR250 in Colorado