[no subject]

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 23:23:07 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi All
Are any of you Brits on the list going to the T.I.M.E. event at Mallory
Park? I will be there in my Modified Dolomite, it is Mimosa Yellow and the
reg is JNW 664N, if you would like to meet and have a chat, put faces to
names etc I will be back and forth to the car (If we will have access to
them) through out the day.I Will only be able to go on the Saturday. I will
also be away from the machine for several days so no Quick responses
 though I find I have got a couple of days behind again anyway!).

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite
2000 MKI