Re: SEM Vinyl Paint

To: levilevi@home.com, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SEM Vinyl Paint
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 23:05:58 -0500
Hey, Bud. I can't for the life of me remember his name, but there used to be
(still is?) a Lister who was a distributor for SEM products. Seems like it
might have been the guy who was making Brad's charcoal carpet set last year,
but I can only be expected to remember so much!

Just found it on ListQuest...Mark Walker of Southeastern Fabrics.
MDWalker@compuserve.com. Searched for SEM...first hit was a post from Mark.
Guess the memory's not as bad as I thought! Good luck.

Michael Ferguson