TR3 Firewall Details

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Firewall Details
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 18:47:00 -0700
I need to know the correct placement of the voltage regulator, fuse
block, solenoid & turn signal flasher on a pre-50000 TR3A.  I'm about
90% sure I know where the voltage regulator goes because there are a
pair of obviously original captive "nuts" (springy things) that match up
to it, but the rest could go in several locations thanks to a
drill-happy DPO.

Looked in 2 Piggot books but he likes RHD and that area is a bit
different on those.

If someone has a photo that would be great... but if you know the answer
& have no photo I can send a pic of what I have in the way of holes in
the firewall and you can tell me which is which.

Thanks.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A  [TS47905 L]
Tucson, AZ