Re: TR3 Firewall Details

To: geohahn@azstarnet.com
Subject: Re: TR3 Firewall Details
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 07:18:48 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/27/00 9:48:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
geohahn@azstarnet.com writes:

<< I need to know the correct placement of the voltage regulator, fuse
 block, solenoid & turn signal flasher on a pre-50000 TR3A.  I'm about
 90% sure I know where the voltage regulator goes because there are a
 pair of obviously original captive "nuts" (springy things) that match up
 to it, but the rest could go in several locations thanks to a
 drill-happy DPO.

 Looked in 2 Piggot books but he likes RHD and that area is a bit
 different on those.

 If someone has a photo that would be great... but if you know the answer
 & have no photo I can send a pic of what I have in the way of holes in
 the firewall and you can tell me which is which.

 Thanks.

 Geo Hahn >>

George
There's a photo of the engine bay in the early owner's manual. I know it's of
an early car as it shows the banjo style gas lines. And it is LHD. Let me
know if you don't have this item, I could scan & e-mail to you.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4