Re: British Car Week/ TR3 distributor

Subject: Re: British Car Week/ TR3 distributor
From: fogbro1 <fogbro1@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 16:23:50 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
List,

Was out of town most of the week, but managed to take the TR3 to work on
Friday. Lucky I did, it's been raining like a cow urinating on a flat
rock for the past two days. Always rains for the Memorial Day weekend in
Pittsburgh. Always.

Hit the delete key too quickly. Does someone need a core for a TR3
distributor? I have a large can full of those next to the rear brake
cylinders. The rebuilt units at TRF have been getting high marks.

Finished the front suspension on the TR250 this afternoon. If I live to
be 75, I may get to drive this car. Now where did I put all those rear
suspension pieces?

Ran my Sunday morning 5 miles in the rain today. Any other runners out
there in Triumph List Land?

Life is good.

Ed Woods