Interesting item on eBay web site item#343269032: Triumph Spitfire Winds

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#343269032: Triumph Spitfire Windshield Frame
From: bethken@erols.com
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 16:02:37
I have this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that some of you might be interested.

Title of item:  Triumph Spitfire Windshield Frame
Seller: bethken@erols.com
Starts: May-27-00 15:20:57 PDT
Ends:   Jun-06-00 15:20:57 PDT
Price:  Starts at $10.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=343269032

Item Description:
        This is a used but excellent condition frame. Other than some very mild
surface rust on the bottom, it is in perfect shape. I bought this frame with a
windshield at Carlilse last week, because I needed the glass. The frame is
yours, with no reserve. Shipping with insurance will cost you $20 over the bid.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com