Re: Big Grin Day

To: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Big Grin Day
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 21:23:07 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Good for you, Roger.  Congratulations.  You and others like you have
inspired me to invest in a MIG welder and attempt to remove and replace my
own rusted body panels.  I'm going to try cutting out and replacing the rear
valance.  If I can do that, then perhaps I'll feel confident enought to
tackle the rest.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!