LBC Benefits

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC Benefits
From: Jim <cartr4a@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:02:31 -0500

I hear a lot of problems about LBCs here, and I think I should point out
one of the benefits...exercise!

I took my GT6 out last night, a nice 25 mile ride to see my brother and
how he's doing on his XKE. It was a beautiful ride, a nice visit, and
too much to eat. On the way home, the rocker pin in my fuel pump decided
to slide out. 11:00 pm on a holiday night, not much is open, but I did
manage to find a phone, only to get my voice mail because my daughter
was on the internet.

Somehow, that LBC knew I needed to walk off all that good food. It was a
beautiful night for a six mile walk...but now I'm hungry again.

Anyone have this problem? I see in the parts books that the rocker pin
has clips on each end, but mine is pressed in. Will scoring the ends and
pressing it back in solve the problem?

Thanks,

Jim
'67 TR4a