goofy vent on rocker cover

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: goofy vent on rocker cover
From: "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 22:37:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

Okay gang,
Being a TR6 and an early side screen TR person I had a question about the
origin of a goofy looking rectanglar vent on the rear of a rocker cover I
obtained in a recent lot of parts I aquired.  Its chrome as the rest of the
cover but appears to maybe be of a cheap cast metal.   I'm not sure what
kind of TR this cover came off of. It appears to me to be aftermarket and I
realize with out a pic its hard for you guys to tell.  Maybe you guys can
give me a idea of the orgin of such vents  I will send pics to indivituals
if anyone is interested.

Jeff Slaton
TR6
TR2