Looking for list members

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for list members
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 01:29:55 EDT
OK, here's what it is,

I had communicated with two list members and was supposed to be mailing or
shipping something to them.  The first person was supposed to receive some
instructions I was making a copy of on cam timing, basically it is a small
manual.  The other person was supposed to be receiving a product I sell.
Unfortunately due to a hectic schedule, I have lost all information about the
parties in mention.  I can't even remember the names.  If you will email your
info to me again (and I'll remember the names when I see them again) I will
fulfill my promises to you.

        Michael